On September 15, 2021, the Ohio Attorney General's Charitable Law Section launched a new online registration and filing system for professional solicitors and fund-raising counsel. The system is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, and will allow professional fundraisers to register, file solicitation notices, and file campaign financial reports in one easy-to-use location.
The new online system includes the following features:
- Submit/amend solicitation notices and campaign financial reports
- Pay all fees electronically
- Review filings from prior years
- Upload documents
- Find all campaign and financial information in one convenient location
- Resolve outstanding items and get answers more quickly with a streamlined communication system
Professional solicitor and fund-raising counsel representatives will need to create a new user account at CharitablePortal.OhioAGO.gov
and link the user account with their organization's account. Solicitors' and fund-raising counsel's account information has already been moved to the new system.
Emailed solicitation notices and campaign financial reports will no longer be accepted after October 1, 2021.
Please email the Charitable Law Section at ProfessionalSolicitor@OhioAGO.gov
with any questions.